Monday, August 28, 2006

Updates and Musings

* Today is August 28th. That means I added another $30 to my Starbucks card this evening. I only went over a little bit last month =).
* Duncan's proposal is due on Wednesday at noon. Only two more days until we get Daddy back!!
* Violet is practically crawling. Since Amelie didn't move much until she was 9 or 10 months old, this is "early." Everyone I mention it to says it's normal.
* I added pictures to our family web page (linked at right). If I know you and you don't know the username and password, e-mail me and I'll give them to you.
* I'm reading another book by Jodi Picoult...the third in a row. I'm going to blog more about her books later.
* I bought Duncan the most recent Nickel Creek cd. It rocks the house.
* I'm not teaching Spanish this year and I'm really ok with that.
* I am amazed at my children every day. I am so thankful that I get to stay home with them.

1 comment:

Sweet November said...

Which Jodi P. books have you read? I think I told you I read the Perfect Match. I want to read My Sister's Keeper but I don't know when I'll get around to that.

I should have another pic on my blog this week. But will I see you on the 23rd?