Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tagged

My first tag! How exciting! Keith tagged both Duncan and I for this one. Considering my current reading consists mostly of magazines, newspapers, and books by Sandra Boynton and the like, I'll do the best I can.

1. One book that changed your life: No Compromise: The Life Story of Keith Green by Melody Green and David Hazard

2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown (I only read children's books more than once)

3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan

4. One book that made you laugh: The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy by Vicky Iovine

5. One book that made you cry: Child of grace: A mother's life changed by a daughter's special needs by Nancy Doyle Chalfant

6. One book that you wish had been written: stories about my Dad's life as a firefighter

7. One book that you wish had never been written: anything by Spong (sorry Dad)

8. One book you’re currently reading: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee--a classic I missed while growing up

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: anything by C.S. Lewis that I have yet to read

10. Now tag five people: Is it sad that I can only tag two? I tag Heather and Chrissie. I also tag Duncan, because Keith is right, he probably won't respond to either of us. And beside, he was Keith's sixth person.

No comments: