Thursday, July 08, 2010

Things I Never Imagined Letting My Children Do...

Back when I was a perfect parent (ya know, BEFORE I had children), I NEVER would have let my children do this.

Can you tell what they are doing?

How about now?
If you guessed:
Take off all eleven cushions from our sectional couch, add in various blankets and throw pillows to create a diving board pool so that they can jump off the coffee table (jump off the coffee table!?!?!) and "splash" into it, you are correct!


I am sooooo the craziest coolest mom ever!

3 comments:

Sweet November said...

Oh, I'm so with you. Dylan creates a "pool" in our living room with all the cushions and jumprs from a standing position on the back of the couch to the floor. I think of it as encouraging the gymnast in him. Maybe it will pay off one day. Although I don't think I'd file this in the "things I never imagined letting my kids do" file - I never imagined it in the first place!

CA Skellys said...

I would never let me children do that! Well, ok maybe once or whenever it's raining or as long as they clean it up...

Brandi said...

WOW! I wanna come play at your house.