Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sister Like Sister

My sister is so cute and now, SHE HAS A BLOG!  She's the marvelous mom to Erin Jane, Patrick, and Megan.  She and her family annually invite us to their favorite local pumpkin patch.  She also is the maker of the gingerbread houses that we decorate each year.  There is far more to my eldest sister and her spoiling of us and many others.  Why not stop on over and encourage her by leaving her a comment?  Cause ya know, ALL bloggers LOVE comments (hint, hint).  I mean, it's not WHY we blog or anything.  But the thrill of seeing we have a comment is exhilarating!  Any who, this post isn't about me.  It's about Karen!  Check her out at The McDermott Zoo!

2 comments:

Lea said...

I thought we were the only bloggers who LIVE for comments....

Glad you can share the blogging bug. I know we enjoy seeing yours'!

Jen said...

This is so sweet. My middle sister (I'm the eldest) is the one that spoils us rotten. She does the gingerbread house thing, too! I'll swing by Karen's and then I think I'll drop an email to my sister to tell her how thankful I am for her. Thanks for the reminder not to take these things for granted!