Friday, August 18, 2006

Erin Jane

Yesterday, the girls and I went out to Easton again. While there, we got to see my eldest niece, Erin. Erin Jane was born six days before my 12th birthday. I was an aunt in the sixth grade and I thought that I was so cool. Her mom, my eldest sister, Karen, is 12 years older than me and I am 12 years older than Erin. I always thought that was super cool too. It has been such fun to watch Erin grow up. She was more the little sister I never had rather than my neice. She has emerged into such a beautiful, intelligent, giving young lady. She's heading off to her first year of college next week (Go Seahawks!!). I know she'll do well in school and have a (responsible) blast. Good thing she won't be too far away. I'll need my Erin Jane fix now and then, to keep me smiling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Too!!!
I feel very honored to have a blog named after me :-)