Friday, August 11, 2006

Sitting Up!


Well...kind of, at least. Violet is working on it. I love the picture of the three of them "working" on the puzzle--a little glimpse of things to come.
On another note, Duncan figured out last night that it wasn't the video card that bit the dust during the thunderstorm. It was, in fact, the monitor!!! Poor Duncan now has to shop for a new one. He's only been drooling over flat-screened monitors for a couple of years...particularly since he got one at work. He could barely contain his excitement last night when he figured out the real problem. He also muttered something about how happy I should be about having extra monitors living in the garage. He hooked up one so I can function again. I've got my computer back--but with a seemingly tiny monitor compared to our fried one. Hip hip horray for spare computer parts in the garage! (Please don't tell Duncan I just said that.)

No comments: