Monday, August 04, 2008

Sweet Violet

Sweet Violet, a real charmer, is so sunshiney and cheerful and happy.
As Violet learns and grows and changes, I marvel at how quickly she's become a big girl. She's just about potty trained and as cute as can be. Her imagination runs wild these days. Some of the things she says can melt my heart. Here's a small sampling--
"I'm the mommy and you're the fweetheart."
"Yup."
"Nope."
"Hi, my Daddy!"
"Play wiff me, Mommy."
"Good job, my sister!"
Her smile is endearing. Her laugh is infectious. She's so full of sweetness. I'm not sure what we'd do with out her tender heart!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Awww...I can hardly wait to squeeze her again!

Erin said...

so lucky to have her smiling face in our family :-)

Mrs. Fix said...

You forgot my favorite phrase that you hear continually from your grateful little girl "SANK YOU!"