Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Kind of Post I've Always Wanted to Write...

O.k.  So not really.  I just think it's fun when a blogger teases her readers with the news of a
 BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!  
That's right, folks.  In the very near future, I'll be revealing some   
BIG NEWS 
that's very exciting for us here at the Tulipa Murillo abode.  After we get a chance to do some celebrating this evening, I'll be sure to come on here a share it with all of you.  Got your minds going, don't I?  Anyone want to take a guess?

2 comments:

Sweet November said...

I'm sure everyone's (including mine) first thoughts are a new baby but I'm going to guess something different....Duncan got a new job that pays a boat-load more money and it's exactly what he wants to be doing! OR your niece got engaged OR...okay I guess that's too many guesses...

Mrs. Fix said...

You are getting a PUPPY!!!