Thursday, November 18, 2010

Big Reveal!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
allow me to introduce to you...
VOLCANIC SOFTWARE LLC!
Duncan has started a company!  It's official and completely legit!
My oh-so-talented and creative husband has created an Android app and has put together a (very-much-in-its-beginning-stages) website.  I'll share that with you when it's good and ready.
And the app which we've launched tonight? 
(See us all clicking the mouse together?  I know.  Cheesy, right?  That's just how we roll.)
It's a game called Name That Song!  
If you own an android phone, have $1.50 to spare, and have music on your phone already, then  
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
Head on over to your Android Market and BUY IT ALREADY!

So that's it. 
No baby, no moving, no new jobs, no weddings and NO PUPPY!  Just a new business venture about which we're very excited.  Thanks for being excited with us!

6 comments:

Jen said...

So fun! Downloaded and reviewed! 5 stars from me! Great job, Duncan! Love it.

chrissie k said...

woot, woot!! cheering up in the 'burgh! love you guys.

Megan McDermott said...

SO FREAKIN COOL!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations!

Of course, you could get a puppy AND start a new business!

Mrs. Fix said...

Double dang! I don't have a droid so I can't check it out. But what does the app do?!

And by the way, I am glad it's not a puppy.

Kay said...

don't have that cool phone yet, but woohoo on the new venture!!

as a dog person, i still vote for puppy!