Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Forward Progress

If you don't know Amelie, Duncan or me and if you don't know the struggles we've had, than this longish (2 minutes or so) video won't mean much to you.  Please don't feel like you have to watch it.  I'm posting it here so that those of you that know and love Amelie can share in the tremendous success that she had yesterday at school.  At Amelie's school, all kindergarteners do a Family Tree Presentation. For Amelie, this was no small challenge.  But she worked hard and persevered. She has come so far over the last couple of years!  Duncan and I are ever so thankful at how the Lord has been working in her life and for the adults surrounding her whom God has used in the process.  So, without further bragging and mushiness...

Introducing, Miss Amelie Salada!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Way to go Amelie!! So proud...I love the curtsey at the end! Much Love <3

Melissa said...

WOW Amelie! High five from the Schwartzes!

Mrs. Fix said...

Aw! This made me tear up! How sweet. She did a fantastic job -- please tell her that I am very impressed and that I learned some stuff about her family that I never knew!

Sweet November said...

Wow wow wow!!! Yea Amelie!!!

Becky Evans said...

Seriously, I am SO proud of Amelie :) She did a great job!!