Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dear Blog,

I know you must feel neglected.  I think of you often, but am working on shifting some priorities in my life, and... well... to be blunt, you're not near the top.  I've got a camera full of photos waiting to be put onto the computer and I'm sure, once I take care of that, I'll share some with you.  I really do love you and the outlet that you are for me.  I've just needed some time to try and create some new habits and to break some old ones.  And, quite frankly, you are an encouragement in some of the habits I've been working on breaking.  All this to say, I haven't forgotten about you and I do plan to add more to you, in good time.  Thanks so much for your patience.
Fondly,
Nancy

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm with you on the blogging thing. Once I get behind I feel so overwhelmed. Hope you get a chance to updating because I love being able to keep up with you guys this way!