Thursday, January 17, 2008

Profile Pictures

While Duncan takes a few pictures now and then, I am the primary photographer of the family. Consequently, there are very few pictures of me, historically. Well, since Amelie has unofficially been given our old camera (which has no flash) and since she's going to be given her own camera for her birthday next month (shh, it's a secret) there are and will be many more pictures of me. Most of them are not very flattering, but to honor my little girl and her eye for photography, I'll be changing my profile picture on a regular basis, using the pictures she has taken of me (or of parts of me=), as you can see right now). And yes, I'll even post some of the not-so-flattering ones. I personally like the one of my ear. I was changing Linus' diaper, by the way, while she took pictures of various parts of me. More to come...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

we have some taken with zoe's camera too (see bill's facebook profile). i love the ear shot--very artistic.

Megan said...

Ella got a camera for Christmas and we have many many close up shots of our faces and bellies.
I'm so excited that you're watching Firefly- has it hooked you yet?

Short Stop said...

Oh, this is hilarious! I can't wait to see the different pictures you post. We really want to get Jack a camera, too! I can only imagine what he will capture! :)