Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happiness is...

I'm taking the lead of Lynn and Sarah for today's post. Unlike them, however, I'm only going to post the one thing for which I'm the most happy today and that is...
...having two girls sleep all night long in their own beds AND having Linus wake up once at 1:30 (at which time the pacifier was placed successfully in his mouth) and then again at 4:00 (that's 10 hours without eating, baby!). I feel like a new woman this morning!
(Note: The girls have been treating our room/bed as if it were their own lately. It's been rather ridiculous!)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

That is happiness in its purest form. Congratulations! By the way, that is one good looking ear. :)

Short Stop said...

WOO HOO!! I'm with Lynn...it doesn't get much happier than that! :)