Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sisters


I'm amazed at how these two sweet little girls can have such a good time loving one another one minute and then be driving one another crazy the next. Such is the life of two girls two years apart. My prayer is that ultimately, they will be best friends.
Below are two videos from Friday. The first I took just because I thought the girls were super cute, standing on chairs and "working" at the counter while I unloaded the dishwasher. The second one I call "Amelie's Turn."(As a bonus, I get to try out this new blogger video feature.)

3 comments:

chrissie k said...

WOW. I love those videos! What fantastic shots and angles that girl got ;) Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

cute kids! (how could they be any less?). my girls are three years apart and i could tear out my hair at how often they fight. and over the dumbest stuff! surely i was never like that . . .

Mrs. Fix said...

I LOVED THE VIDEOS! I'm so glad I know where your blog is now... I'll be checking it out periodically! See you tomorrow.