Monday, November 20, 2006

With Thanksgiving

It's kind of funny that I'm sitting down to write this post, after a day full of grumbling and frustration on my part. Appropriate, I suppose. As we approach the day in which our nation encourages us to stop and thank our great God for the many, many undeserved blessing He has poured upon us, I feel compelled to share some of the things for which I am thankful.
1. my sweet husband that is beyond patient and ever so encouraging
2. my two beautiful daughters that delight and amaze me daily
3. our church which continues to be an amazing blessing to our family
4. extended families that are supportive, loving, and fun to be around
5. our home, cars, clothes, food, heat/air conditioning, toys, and all of the "stuff" we don't need but are given anyway
6. health insurance
7. Duncan's job, the hours he works (and doesn't have to work)
8. our back yard
9. coffee
10. friends all over the world that are as close as next door and as far away as Africa

If you haven't yet, I encourage you to take some time to think about what you are thankful for and to consider Who it is that you should thank for all of the blessings in your life.

No comments: