Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Year's Resolutions


At first I thought, "Aren't I two weeks late for these?" and then I realized that MY new year starts tomorrow. Perhaps I'll make this a traditions. I'll spend two weeks, mulling over what I resolve to do, maybe try out a few and then formalize a list on January 14th, the eve of my birthday. So here goes:

I, Nancy Lynn Salada, as I conclude my 31st year and begin my 32nd year (I'll be 31, so isn't this true?), do hereby resolve to do the following:
1. Spend more time, one-on-one, with my children--especially Violet--and reading to her in particular
2. Work out at Curves 3 times a week (at least 2 times per week being before Duncan leaves for work)
3. Do Dance, Dance, Revolution 2 times per week.
4. Only read blogs, google news, etc. when my kids are asleep or not directly in my care.
5. Have a baby. (O.K. so maybe not a resolution, but a desire, nonetheless.)

There you go. I've started work on most of them...won't tell you which ones, however =).
So what have YOU resolved to do?

No comments: