Saturday, January 13, 2007

Why Tulipa Murillo?

I love tulips. Amelie often used to look at this coffee table book about tulips that I have. She would carefully turn the pages and pore over the stunning photography it contained. When I started this blog, back in September 2005, I struggled to come up with a name for it. It seemed like an important decision. One that would define me to all of my readers. (All 3 of you.) I guess you could say I wimped out because I decided to use the scientific name for one of the tulips in the book. I asked Amelie to choose one and this is what she chose. (Not this photo, but one of this same kind of tulip.)
As I've gotten more into the blogging thing, both my own and the blogs of others, I've considered changing the name of mine to something more fitting. I still can't think anything that works for me. So, I suppose it stays as TULIPA MURILLO. We'll all just have to be o.k. with that -- for now, at least.

No comments: