Friday, October 05, 2007

Linus Update

I know you're all dying to know how much Linus weighed at his one month check-up today! (Not really, this is just the only place I have to record it that I know I won't lose!!) He weighed 9 pounds 6 ounces! Woohoo!

In other news, Duncan's grandfather, Linus' namesake, is not doing well. We're making a last minute trip up to PA so Duncan can see him. Linus will also get to meet some more of his aunts, uncles, and cousins. If you read this before the weekend, please pray that our first trip with three children (much sooner than we anticipated!) goes well!

3 comments:

Short Stop said...

Hi, Nancy! Oh, Linus is so cute!! I hope that you have a great trip to PA this weekend! I'm sure more of the family will love getting to meet Linus!! :)

chrissie k said...

praying! love you lady.

Lisa said...

Hey if you haven't lefy already- send me an email. You'll probably drive right by our house in Washington, PA