Thursday, August 21, 2008

Coming Attractions

Eight post titles you could expect if I find the time sometime soon:
1. Pneumonia, Part 2 (Amelie this time.)
2. The Wiggles Live!
3. In A Week, My Baby Will Be One!
4. Cloth Diapering (I haven't forgotten you, Lisa.)
5. Update: Daylight Internet Fast (which has ended up being only a Blogger and Facebook fast, which is ok by me.)
6. Linus Swings (And loves it!)
7. The Other Boleyn Girl: Book Vs. Movie
8. The Awesomeness of My Mom

I know blogging has been neglected, but I'm feeling like my priorities are getting back in line. For that, I am very grateful.

2 comments:

Short Stop said...

I'm looking forward to each and every one of these. Poor Amelie - pneumonia is no fun.

I cannot believe Linus will be one. SO crazy.

Annie said...

Thanks for giving us a sneak peek! They all sound like good ones. I don't know how you're going to find the time, though! :)
~annie