Saturday, September 01, 2007

Six posts in one day?

It's definitely a record. I'm going home tomorrow. I will be spending time enjoying my girls, my husband, my home and traveling back and forth from the hospital at least until Wednesday. (That's when Linus' course of antibiotics will be over.) I'm alone tonight and know I won't have much time to blog after going home. I so appreciate all of my blogging friends and family and wanted to share as much as possible, while I had the time. I'll update when I can, but can't promise it'll be very often. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your love and prayers through all of this. God is so good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy--
Enjoy, rest, and enjoy! Your baby is beautiful, I loved the pictures of the girls with Linus and all the explanations about his birth, name, etc. I can only imangine how delightfully emotional it is to be HOME-- and how doubly wonderful it will be to be HOME with your baby. Paul spent about three days in NICU (also a c-section) and it was so difficult to leave him at the hospital when I was dismissed to go home. But soon those days were over and he was all ours. You have a beautiful family! I hope you are able to build up your strength, to rest, and to be encouraged over the next few months as you adjust to being a family of five. Congratulations! --chris f

PS: Our church has been praying for you, Linus, and family.

Megan said...

Hi Nancy,
I'm Chrissie Koerber's sister in law and I followed a comment to your blog and occasionally check in. Just want to say congratulations on your beautiful baby boy. I bet he dwarfs the other babies in the NICU - how wonderful that he is doing well. I know it's been a struggle being in the hospital so long but what a blessing it is to see how important that time was for Linus' lungs to go stronger.
God bless you and your family...
megan d.