Monday, July 19, 2010

Pudding Fun

Duncan loooooves pudding.
I don't.  
It's become a joke because nearly every time we go to the grocery store together, he manages to put some boxes of pudding in the cart. 
Since making instant pudding is so easy, I've done it more than a few times in recent months.  
One time, I even got all creative and fun.  
Notice the different hair textures?  
Yep.  
That would be personalized puddings.
Since it's homemade summer around here, and we used up the last boxes of pudding to make frozen pudding pops during last week's Festival of Fevers and Sore Throats, I'll be attempting homemade pudding really soon.  
Chocolate.  
And chocolate-peanut butter.
Mmmmm....
Maybe I'll just learn to love pudding yet!

1 comment:

Lea said...

Homemade pudding is super easy! And super yummy! Glad you guys are on the mend!