Tuesday, August 04, 2009

An Even Dozen

For those of you that don't know, I am the youngest of four. My sisters, brother and I each have three kids. For years, we've done these cousins pictures. For various reasons, we haven't done one since Violet was a baby.
We always do one by height:

And of course by age:

Erin-21, Patrick-19, Derek-18, Austin-16, Megan-15, Allison-13, Jack-13, Matthew-11, Sarah-9, Amelie-5, Violet-3, and Linus-25 days shy of 2

So many more pictures to come--oh, our how our three love their big cousins!

5 comments:

CA Skellys said...

What great photos! My kids love their big cousins so I can imagine the fun you had! We're going to see all of their 17 cousins in the next few weeks. I can't wait!

Sweet November said...

Love the cousin pictures! Oh poor Erin...how many cousins passed her in the height picture this time around?

Deb said...

These pictures are SO GREAT! They will be really special in years to come. It's really good that you do this.
Your kids are adorable, look at them standing there holding hands :)
Terrific!

Mrs. Fix said...

That is such a clever idea!

Mrs. Fix said...

p.s. What's the story behind the t-shirts?