Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bubbles

This past Sunday afternoon seemed the perfect day to break out the bubbles. We did it up right for a loooooong time. I had fun with the manual setting on our camera, as well. I took over 60 pictures! As you can see, I had a hard time choosing just a few to share.

Amelie and Linus spent most of the time chasing the bubbles that Daddy produced.


Violet spent most of the time patiently getting the hang of the whole bubble blowing thing. Her perseverance is something I admire.


I know I'm partial, but could she be any cuter?
And this one too!

Linus' bubble blowing usually involved the eating of bubble solution. Yum.

Still at it.

The most handsome blower of bubbles I know. Yes, even in the wife beater.
Amelie decided to lounge while she blew bubbles.

Violet decided to join her to make it a lounging bubble party.

Linus decided to crash said party.





It was decided near the end of our bubble time that it might not be the best idea for Linus to "blow" bubbles in his Sunday best.
So off came the church shirt.
And the laundry fairy can attest to its stain-freeness.

It was the perfect way to top off Duncan's birthday weekend.
Man, I love my family!

5 comments:

Mrs. Fix said...

I love your family too! My favorite pic is the one where the kids are smiling at the camera with Linus sitting on top of the girls!

Mrs. Fix said...

And for the record, a wife-beater is a white sleeveless tank top for men. Your husband is wearing an undershirt. I'm not trying to be picky, but I think it's important for your blog to be accurate. :)

Sweet November said...

LOL, I second both of Rachel's comments.

Lynn said...

So Linus is into crashing all forms of parties these days. hmmm...at least he's cute!

LOVE the last picture of him "blowing" bubbles.

CA Skellys said...

That one of the three of them is amazing! What a great picture...obviously a lot of fun!