Sunday, September 21, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

For Father's Day, I gave Duncan an IOU for Nationals tickets. As the season neared its end, we decided we needed to jump on it! Last Tuesday night, we packed up the kiddos to spend the night at Grandma and Grandpa's and we were off! We grabbed some dinner from Ben's Chili Bowl and had fun talking, watching the game, and taking self-portraits. (See below.)

And as an added bonus, they won!
(Not a common occurrence during the 2008 season.)


Better luck next year, Nats!

3 comments:

Erin said...

you two are just adorable. My favorite part of this post/picture...the matching jackets!! I only hope someday that there is someone out there that will wear matching jackets with me to baseball games:-) Have a great day. Love and miss you guys.

Lynn said...

What a great picture and a fabulous choice for a date night.

Mrs. Fix said...

YAY! I'm so glad you two had a chance to get out without the kids!