Sunday, August 19, 2007

Negativity

As you all know, I've been trying really hard to be positive in this situation. However, today, I'm feeling pretty down in the dumps. I'm really struggling with feeling sorry for myself. Today is Day 13 and if all goes as planned the baby will be born in 10 days. That is exciting. I just miss my girls, my husband, my home, my life, my responsibilities so much. I yearn to be a whole family once again. It occurred to me, while Duncan and the girls were here this evening, that if all goes as expected, we should all be home together two weeks from today. But, I realized I haven't been here two weeks yet. Not until tomorrow, that is. That is discouraging. Ugh. I feel like such a whiner. I'm sorry to go on and on. If you think of it, please pray for my attitude.

2 comments:

chrissie k said...

Oh, lady... no surprise here! I'm sorry I was so light hearted in my lst comment. I completely understand... you have and ARE doing so well with this! You are loved...

Nancy said...

Thanks, Chrissie. Please don't worry about your comment. It made me smile, which was a good thing yesterday.